Salute to the Past

We Provide Assistance to Senior (wartime) Veterans, their Surviving Spouses and Families

We help Veterans and their families understand various benefits available to them. Unfortunately, many seniors are often unaware of some very useful benefits. For example, many 65+ senior veterans or their spouses may be entitled to a pension benefit called "Aid and Attendance" which can provide an income up to $2,431 a month!.

Slide #2 image

Pension for Senior Veterans

To receive Pension, a veteran must have served on active duty (at least 90 days) during a period of war. There must be an honorable discharge. Single surviving spouses of such veterans are also eligible. If the individual is older than 65, there is no requirement for disability. Continue Reading...

Slide #3 image

Aid and Attendance Benefit

Aid and Attendance (or housebound) benefits are additional payments paid beyond basic pension rates. "Pension" is paid to wartime veterans (65 and older) discharged from service under conditions other than dishonorable and have a countable family income below a specified limit. Continue Reading...


Robert Dornak, VA Accredited Agent

Robert DornakI am an Accredited Agent with the VA.  There are currently 14 agents in Texas.

I will assist any Veteran, spouse or widow of a Veteran who is eligible for veterans benefits.  Especially working with Veterans and their spouses, or widows for non-service connected claims.

You will need my assistance as there are specific provisions for this.

Offset The Cost of Long Term Care

We help senior veterans, their spouses, and their families understand what long term care benefits are available from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). Most people are not aware of the many benefits available through veterans health care, state veterans homes, home renovation grants (HISA Grants), or from two disability income programs called Compensation and Pension. One particular program called Veterans Pension or more commonly known as the "Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefit," can provide money to help offset long-term care costs either in home, at an assisted living facility or skilled nursing facility. The Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit can even be used to pay a child to provide care at home.

Use the Form Below to Request Help or Information

Mailing Address:
Day Phone*:
  We strive to prevent spam. Please answer the question below to show that this is a legitimate request.
What is 2 + 2?*:
Required = * 
  We respect your privacy. Your information will not be given / sold to any other entity.